Sunday, February 20, 2011

Renew Expired License Ohio

A single man

Ch Hi darlings!

I believe there to be tellers to know that Colin Firth will take the Oscar. To remember what a good actor before he comes to embody George VI, I decided to spend Sunday afternoon watching "A single man"



The awakening begins "I am now." During the past eight months have been painful awakening. The cold certainty that I'm still here I am filled slowly. I never liked too up, never went to those who jump out of bed and greet the day with a smile as did Jim. Some mornings I felt like hitting ... was so happy! I used to say that only fools are the day with a smile that only fools could escape the simple truth that now is not just now ... is a cold reminder that a day has passed since yesterday, a year since past and that sooner or later .... Come.

He laughed at me and kissed me on the cheek (...). When you look in the mirror I see my face so much as the expression of a dilemma: "You just have to go through the damn day."









Perfect, wonderful, all a delight for the senses. Highly recommended.



Take care, Ch


0 comments:

Post a Comment