Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tadalafil Aurochem Not Working

Whatever Happened, Happened

Ch Hi darlings!

Carrie told me this morning that "Whatever Happened, Happened" and I've remembered the episode of "Lost" with the same name. In it, Ben, the villain has the chance to die as a child and Kate, one of her friends save him, even so may have avoided all the atrocities they commit more ... "What happened, happened," reads the title . And good reason you have.
On Friday
happened to me what has to happen in these cases. After a week in seclusion at home, I decided to leave and ran into a radio close to the set of "Women, men and vice versa," that my man prototype. Yes, darlings all you're thinking, it happened. "Whatever Happened, Happened" ....



In fact I insisted on going back to stay and, although his "savoir faire" and his body could have made me waver Apollonian once or twice said no. Why? And that's when I remembered Carrie, who after breaking with Mr. Big (no, not this story Big becomes good, or end up together), had an affair with a personage at all now remembered as the author of a phrase that passed into history:

- "I am a monarchist because Marichalar was the first modern. He introduced the pants patterns in men in Spain. "



imagine the rest ... Well, yes, These Things Happens after a disappointment in love. Pure spite. So what? I could blame the gin and tonic because it could have been someone else. But the radio host was at the right time and right time ... I guess this is part of the process of lifting his head or not?


Take care, Ch



0 comments:

Post a Comment