Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Free Camera In Vagana

Spring asthenia

Hi darlings!

asthenia In these days of spring and as you return my inspiration, I leave an article published today in one of the blogs in the Country. The author, Paloma Bravo: Save me




In interrupts the programming of the posts that had been scheduled for this week by A., who wants to be "completely anonymous" and sent me an urgent message.
A. wants me to explain what happens, but I can not, I'm not so smart. I do not know and, although known, I'm not her.
A. married, "happily" he says. Then many will think that "not so happily." Because, of course, A. met a man perfect that was not her husband. So perfect that it became close friends. So perfect to be bundled. So perfect that it does not say "A., I infer I-A. was hooked.
And, at first, so good. Well ... I mean "good" in that way, because being with two men at once is not easy. I do not mean from the moral point of view, eye, but from the emotional. The management of faults and times, loves and longings, deliveries and resignations ... Complicated and, I imagine, also exciting and very romantic.
The fact is that the perfect man, the intimate friend, a lover of A., one day, suddenly stopped calling, the look of ...
- Why Why, Sol? What happened? - Asks A.
"Why?". No idea. How would I know? There are a thousand explanations and I can only think aid under two very extreme, but it is A. who have the tracks, who can fill in the dotted line, who can put the shades:
1. He can not more of the situation in secret. He does not want a part of A., he wants everything. Tired of waiting, or argue, or to hide ... He has decided to save by giving up A. Detoxifying. This, of a thousand, is the most romantic.
2. A. For him was not the perfect woman; A. was not so much, was, rather, only a little. A little time. A time that has passed. Is already on other things without pain. And in the thousand, this would be one of the cruelest versions.
But again, A., I do not know.
What I think is that you're cheating.
I wonder if you can love two men at once. Yes, no, I do not know, I guess. Instead, I am sure that it is impossible to love them equally, without being able to choose to love, to love without the responsibility that implies. Undifferentiated to love love love affair, for example (and I do not say that this is the correct analysis). Sorry
, A., I do not know if you want more for your husband that it was your lover. I do not know who is better (if it is one of the two). I do not know who you want more of you.
I know nothing except that you're not being completely honest with yourself (I repeat). To begin with, sorry to be so hard, maybe in that space between your husband and your lover, you can not find it yourself.
Because nobody is going to save you. Neither will make you happy life, neither will give you peace forever. That only can get you.
Can you?
I think so. Do not wait. Lie to swim yourself. Save yourself.


The original, here: http://blogs.elpais.com/la-novia-de-papa/



image
And I leave my dear Blair Waldorf (Who remembers Leighton Meester?) And these socks whistle I fancy, especially with tweed coat.




Take care, Ch



0 comments:

Post a Comment