Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Gay Wrestler Singlets

Stirring drawers

"One day, when he had abandoned all hope of feeling and to feel that feeling, she appeared. She did everything I did not know that. She changed everything without trying. As soon as I saw, it automatically began to discover the taste bitter and salty tears. Because I've cried, Max, I've cried a lot and, as always cries too far. In the rain, my tears mixing those in the sky, from the close defeat of any bar or below the mean opening your window, whatever. I've never cried like I cried for I thought I knew. I have cried for the future that we will not have. I've cried over that past we miss. I've cried till I was breathless. And I'm still crying over what might have been, even so it never will be.

know what you're thinking. I'm sick ... But is that sometimes nostalgia is so capricious that no arguments to pain. You can miss love that never occurred. It may surprise situations that did not come to pass. In fact, if you never have happened, I never loved you above your means. And if have not wanted over your posibilidade, is your heart has gone from being a hollow muscular organ that pushes blood. "




" Let death be with you "(Risto Mejide)





not stir the boxes, please. Leave everything as it is because I can not bear a second part as the first.



Take care, Ch



0 comments:

Post a Comment